Megaman X: 'the MR' Megaman X: 'the MR'

Meh the voices

Art and story were pretty good and I liked a lot of the references you made to the games, but the characters voices just bugged me. I'm pretty sure Newgrounds has a voice actors club or guild or something, and you might want to think about using them to do the lines.

Shadowii2 responds:

Yeah, NG probably has one but I hesitate pretty much to ask them to help me appearantly.

Oh well, thanks for your review.

Plans to Fuck Alexis 16 Plans to Fuck Alexis 16

Great game

Loved the game, very god of war-like yeah so keep up the good work, try to make some of those puzzles harder next time ya?

Ryan-Smith responds:

I'll try, I thought the puzzles were hard enough as they were but I guess not....WAIT WAIT WAIT, wtf are we talking about? I MADE A CARTOON NUCKA!

What Dumbass Likes Clocks What Dumbass Likes Clocks

OBJECTION!

I have clear evidence that contradicts your entire testimony. Just kidding the CC sucks.

Ryan-Smith responds:

You bastard, you tricked me for a second.

PTFA Guy Hates ClockDay 2 PTFA Guy Hates ClockDay 2

I'm sick of all these Clock Guys

Talking about how you should make your own clocks instead of stealin their .flas well if they didn't want people taking them maybe they shouldn't OFFER THEM AS A DOWNLOAD ON THEIR SITE. Clocks love everything that's about them and hate everything that's against them. I remember when that guy made that flash against PTFA we were all laughing at how funny it was. Fuck the clocks, who wants to sit at their desk and waste their time drawing their own fruits anyway.

Amen to that!

PTFA Guy Short 7 PTFA Guy Short 7

ZOMG!!!1!!!!11!!!

That was da FUNNYZ, you always provide me with the kind of laughs that I haven't heard since I heard it from my father while he beat me. KEEP ON TRUCKING FO' REAL!!

Ryan-Smith responds:

Did he beat you with Harry Potter's broom stick?

Simple and Clean Collab Simple and Clean Collab

bad

the lip synching sucked the only people who didn't suck were diamondz and dr. beast
they were good

PTFA Guy Short 5 PTFA Guy Short 5

P.S. Priestyyman needs to be eaten by Jesus

Ryan-Smith responds:

Yeah, Angel should eat him.

Summer 05' Kick Off! Summer 05' Kick Off!

man I give this flash a 5 ya'll

the only reason I gave this flash a five was because of Ryan the Smith Smith, his
was the only good one, whoever ran this collab was an idiot to have put that
rape one in. He should've just let in one that was poorly animated and kicked that
one out or just put in a whole bunch of Ryan Smith's work, because his flashies
rock the dicks hard

Plans to Fuck Alexis 12 Plans to Fuck Alexis 12

SIN CITY BIATCH

you gotta prove you deserve that tang, sometimes that means killing a whole
BIG FAT KILL BIG FAT KILL LARGE TRUNK BIG FAT KILL

Ryan-Smith responds:

WutDaGodDamn are you talkin about, whatever CLIVE OWEN IS DA BOMB, DWIGHT MCCARTHEY KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!ONE

Plans to Fuck Alexis 5 Plans to Fuck Alexis 5

OMFG

OMFG THT WS LKE SO FKNG FNY ND LKE OMFG CLOWN TM AMRICA OMFG I LV TM
AMRICA THTS ONY RESN I LV THS FLSH........BLAM!!!

Ryan-Smith responds:

yeah i see you gave sound a zero, that must be because you didn't like the voice guy, ok from now on i do the voices becaus e he sucks.